COVID-19 / Corona Virus Update for CT Experiential Entrepreneurship Research Experience for Undergraduates
Due to the high possibility of the COVID-19 / Corona Virus affecting the summer classes, we have made the decision to postpone the E2REU program to summer of 2021. We have sent out an email to all applicants and faculty letting them know about the summer 2021 cancellation. The E2REU will be available in summer of 2022. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact:
- $4000 Fellowship Summer Stipend
- Fully Paid Housing in UConn Residence Halls
- $500 Meal Allowance
- Starts: TBD, 2022
- Ends: TBD, 2022
The Program is Managed By UConn School of Engineering:
- PI and Entrepreneurship Course Instructor: Hadi Bozorgmanesh, Ph.D.
- Co-PI: Daniel Burkey, Ph.D., Associate Dean
- Proof of Concept Center Director: Joseph Luciani
- Graduate Teaching Assistant: Randi Mendes
Do you want to find out how tech-based research gets translated to the marketplace? And would you like an opportunity to get to do it working in collaboration with faculty in a research lab? If so, UConn’s Experiential Entrepreneurship Research Experience for Undergraduates is for you!
A 10-week summer integrated, hands on, laboratory research and entrepreneurship training experience for undergraduates.
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs what it takes to build a viable technology product and startup venture.
- Participate in laboratory research that can lead to commercializable technologies.
This program is for entrepreneurial-minded students entering junior or senior year at Connecticut institutions.
Application Deadline: TBD, 2022
Your application must include:
- Letter of reference (1 page max)
- Your current resume (1 page max)
- Personal statement (300 words max)