- $4000 Fellowship Summer Stipend
- Fully Paid Housing in UConn Residence Halls
- $500 Meal Allowance
- Starts: June 1st, 2020
- Ends: August 7th, 2020
The Program is Managed By UConn School of Engineering:
- PI and Entrepreneurship Course Instructor: Hadi Bozorgmanesh, Ph.D.
- Co-PI: Daniel Burkey, Ph.D., Associate Dean
- Proof of Concept Center Director: Joseph Luciani
- Graduate Teaching Assistant: Randi Mendes
Do you want to find out how tech-based research gets translated to the marketplace? And would you like an opportunity to get to do it working in collaboration with faculty in a research lab? If so, UConn’s Experiential Entrepreneurship Research Experience for Undergraduates is for you!
A 10-week summer integrated, hands on, laboratory research and entrepreneurship training experience for undergraduates.
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs what it takes to build a viable technology product and startup venture.
- Participate in laboratory research that can lead to commercializable technologies.
This program is for entrepreneurial-minded students entering junior or senior year at Connecticut institutions.
Application Deadline: March 16, 2020
Your application must include:
- Letter of reference (1 page max)
- Your current resume (1 page max)
- Personal statement (300 words max)